AUSXIP adheres to the following guidelines:
- Information about donations to Starship Foundation (NZ) is handled with respect and confidentiality and, at a minimum, to the extent provided by law.
- We do not handle the transactions from sales in our store. This is all done through Paypal.com.
- The personal information members provide when making a donation or paying for an item will be protected by AUSXIP.
What information we collect
AUSXIP collects and uses personal information from members including: addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses. Specific requests made by account holders are recorded; for example, requests to not be contacted via phone. AUSXIP does track IP addresses for security purposes and website statistics for research purposes only to further develop our website(s).
How we collect the information
- When you create an account through our online registration form.
How we use that information
AUSXIP collects or obtains personal information for the following purposes:
- To send out items that have been sold.
- To inform members about upcoming sales, other activities, events, presentations and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping;
AUSXIP will use and disclose supporters’ personal information only for these purposes or as otherwise authorised by the supporter or required by law.
How we store that information
All access to member financial information is strictly limited to AUSXIP staff responsible for processing and reporting on this data.
Access and Correction of Information
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to access and request a correction to your personal information. To ensure that your recorded personal information is accurate and up-to-date, please notify us of any changes to your personal details as soon as possible through the following contact methods:
Or write to:
PO Box M4
Camperdown NSW 2050
Notification of Changes
Last updated May 2018